Friday, October 4, 2013

Welcome!

Hi everyone,

I just want to welcome you all to the new blog for MSVU's Inclusion Advancement Team. I am what we call the Inclusion Advancement Liaison, which is a joint job position between Disability Services and the Students' Union. Here, I'll probably post stuff like upcoming news on campaign projects, videos, etc. I'd love to hear from fellow Mount students who are interested in inclusion of students with barriers (permanent disabilities), as well as hearing back from students who have barriers.

We are also on Facebook. Look up "MSVU Inclusion Advancement" and like our page to stay in the know on campaign news and updates. I hope to see what the year has for all of us. I'm also greatly available for questions and inquiries in the Rosaria SUB. Feel free to talk to me if you want.

Keep up to date!

Alex Sweeney
Inclusion Advancement Liaison, MSVU 2013-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment